RSS

5 dic 2009

The Song of the Week - 1ª/Dic'09

Empiezo con la recopilación de mis canciones más escuchadas, esta semana sólo ha habido un grupo:


Daft Punk - Something About Us




En realidad he escuchado el disco entero (Discovery), pero ésta es la cancion que más me gusta, por el sentimiento que conlleva.


Lyrics:

It might not be the right time
I might not be the right one
But there's something about us I want to say
Cause there's something between us anyway

I might not be the right one
It might not be the right time
But there's something about us I've got to do
Some kind of secret I will share with you

I need you more than anything in my life
I want you more than anything in my life
I'll miss you more than anyone in my life
I love you more than anyone in my life



Sigo con el Top 3:


1- Something About Us - Discovery - Daft Punk

2- Voyager - Daft Punk

También del disco Discovery, es la cancion que va a continuacion de Something About Us

3- Feel Good Inc vs Atomic / Megamix 1 (Daft Punk) - Dj Hero Soundtrack

Cambiando un poco, estos mash-ups son la leche, los creadores de esta banda sonora se lo han trabajado mucho.

0 comentarios: